We are happy to provide any published reagents upon request. Please include the following information in your request:
1. For yeast strains, please include the strain number and the publication in which it appeared. If you don't see exactly what you want, please also let us know because we might have an unpublished strain closer to your needs. All of our S. cerevisiae yeast strains are in S288C genetic background and are Gal+ (Yeast 11, 53-55 (1995)). All of our S. pombe strains are in the standard S. pombe genetic background.
2. For plasmids, please include the plasmid name and the publication in which it appeared.
3. Please include a brief description of the experiments planned for the requested reagents. We might have something else better suited for your needs, especially for strains published several years ago.
4. Your name, e-mail address, real address, and telephone number.
5. Your FedEx account number if you wish. Otherwise, strains will be sent by US mail.
We receive a large number of strain requests. Strains are usually sent out within two weeks of receiving your request. All requests should be sent to:
Department of Genetics
Harvard Medical School
77 Louis Pasteur Avenue
Boston, MA 02115